The Averatec Voya 4400 Series is a semi-rugged notebook that was built to be durable in the face of accidental travel accidents and the occasional spill. It is wrapped in a magnesium alloy for its outer case and includes a spill resistant keyboard and touch pad. Though it isn't a durable as some of the other laptops on the market, the Averatec Voya 4400 Series has the advantage of being ultraportable as well as damage resistant. It runs off of Windows Vista Home Premium, has a 14.1" display and has an Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor T2080. The notebook is fairly heavy for a notebook, weighing a total of 5.7 pounds. Part of the weight is because of the fact that its internal components have been designed to be drop and vibration resistant.
- Intel® Pentium Dual-Core Processor T2080 (1.73Ghz)
- Windows Vista® Home Premium Edition
- 14.1“ XGA LCD with AveraBriteTM
- 1GB DDR Memory
- XGA 1024 x 768
- 120GB HDD
- SuperMulti Dual Layer DVD Burner
- Modem 56Kbps
- Wireless LAN 802.11 a/b/g
- Weight: 5.7lbs
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 12.3" x 10.12" x 1.3-1.39"