The Averatec 2500 Series is a notebook that isn't quite as small or as light as other notebooks on the market, but it makes up for that in power and performance. The notebook weighs 3.9 pounds and comes with a 12.1 inch screen. The screen uses AveraBrite LCD technology for its bright, widescreen display and the notebook itself uses Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium as an operating system. The processor is an AMD Turion 64 X2 Dual Core mobile processor which makes use of the 2GB DDR2 System Ram that comes with the notebook, with a possible expansion to a full 4GB. The Averatec 2500 Series comes with a built-in small resolution 1.3 mega-pixel webcam which is not the best quality out of all the built-in webcams on the market. The notebook was relatively expensive when it came out, but since it is not a newer product the price has declined quite a bit.
- AMD Turion 64 x2 Processor (TL-64, 2.2Ghz)
- Windows Vista® Home Premium
- 2 DIMM DDR2 Memory Slot Max 4GB Support
- 12.1" wide LCD with AveraBrite
- WXGA 1280×800
- 2.5" SATA HDD Support 80GB to 250GB
- DVD Super Multi
- ATI Radeon Express X1270
- Realtek ALC888
- Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g
- Li-Ion(4400mAh) Battery
- (3) USB 2.0 ports, (1) Express Card Slot, (1) LAN, (1)VGA, (1) 4-in-1 card reader (MS/MSPRO/MMC/SD)
- Dimensions: 11.9"W x 9.0"D x 1.25"H
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.
- Web Camera 1.3M Pixel