- ENERGY STAR RATED / CFC Free R600A Refrigerant
- Adjustable / Removable Glass Shelves / Removable Door Bins
- One Door Rack Holds 2-Liter Bottles
- Full Range Temperature Control
- See Through Crisper with Glass Cover
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we not simply plug in a regular outlet?
There is no water connector for it. No ice maker or cold water on this unit. Yes, just plug it in to a 110/120 volt 3 prong outlet and let it rip.
Can you tell me how your fridge is working thus far for your RV or TT since purchasing it?
How many watts or amps does this fridge draw?
It uses 64 watts (0.75 amps). Over the course of seven hours (even with me opening it many times to try and trigger it to run) it is using less than the equivalent of a 32 watt light bulb constantly running. (just opening the door and getting the light to turn on uses 9 watts)
Add New FAQ
- Capacity 7.4 cubic_feet
- Connector Type Water Line
- Installation Type Free Standing
- Door Material Type Steel
- Voltage 120 volts
- Defrost Cycle Defrost
- Form Factor Stand Alone
Add New Resource