Install "AVACOM" APP from Apple store or Google play, then you can search or scan the camera, setup WiFi network, change user name/password, play live video and more. Push to Talk over AVACOM APP, your pet won't pine while you're away. Control the camera within WiFi network, as well as from 3G/4G/internet. With built-in infrared LEDs you can see 25 feet away in complete darkness.
- Optimized audio design, supports Push To Talk on AVACOM iOS/Android APP, with Built-in Microphone and Speaker
- Optimized RF design, better wireless range and more stable, compatible with WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, FCC certificated
- 65° viewing angle; Remote Pan 350° and Tilt 120° on cellphone, laptop,desktop; Compatible with ONVIF 2.1, supports ONVIF campatible NVR's; Compatible with Blue Iris;
- Supports up to 32GB micro SD card; Plug & Play, easy to setup & use with AVACOM iOS/Android APP
- Technical support form San Diego, California.
Video resolution: Android/iOS/Windows IE/ONVIF/RTSP: 1280*720/640*360/320*180; Firefox/Chrome/Safari: Firmware Ver188.8.131.52 or later: 1280*720/640*360/320*180; Firmware Ver184.108.40.206 or early 640*360/320*180;
Video Compression: H.264 main/base line profile;M-JPEG;
Frequently Asked Questions
Wha happens when it will not give me access to the camera saying "user name and password error"? I may have changed a password. How can I bypass this?
You can reset the camera to factory defaults by pushing in the reset button on the bottom of the camera for 30 seconds.
Does this camera come with any kind of mounting bracket?
Yes it does. You can see a picture of it here. http://foscam.us/accessories/bracket-f18904w-34.html
Does a computer/pc need to be running at all times to operate this camera or can a smartdevice be used?
The camera has its own build in email/ftp feature but I find a older PC sitting on with iSpy free software works much better.
Add New FAQ
- Wireless Protocol WEP & WPA/WPA2 Encryption, IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Two Way Audio With built-in microphone and speaker
- Memory Supports up to 32GB micro-SD card
- Motion Detection Email/FTP/External IO alarms
- Alarm IO 1 input, 1 output
- RF Connector SMA Female
- Power Supply 5VDC, with 100~240VAC adapter
- Temperature 23°F~122°F
- Humidity 10% ~ 80% non-condensing
- Certification RoHS, CE, FCC
- ONVIF V2.1
- Audio Compression ADPCM
- Image Rotation Mirror /Flip
- Bit Rate 128kbps ~ 5Mbps
- Frame Rate Up to 30fps
- Pan/Tilt Pan 350°, Tilt 120°
- IR Source 10pcs 850nm Infrared LEDs
- Minimum Ambient Light 0.5Lux(IR off), 0Lux(IR on)
- Lens f=3.6mm, F=2.0, Fixed Iris, 65° viewing angle
- Sensor CMOS
Add New Resource