The August Smart Lock is the intelligent, secure way to manage access to your home from your iOS and Android devices.
- Secure - Safe, keyless access to your home with iOS and Android smartphones
- Easy DIY Retrofit Install, - Replace the interior of your existing deadbolt; outside is unchanged
- Total Control - You control who has access to your home and manage how long their access lasts
- Always On - Powered by batteries means it's always on, even if your power, Wi-Fi, or cable go down
- Kindly refer the installation videos, August Smart Lock works with the free August app to create keys, grant access, view the activity log, and more, available for Android(TM) and iOS®.
Intelligent. Secure. Beautiful. August Smart Lock helps you control access to your home from compatible iOS and Android smartphones.
August Smart Lock’s encrypted technology is safer than keys that can get lost or codes that can be copied. You can still carry a key. You just don’t have to. August Smart Lock is powered by four AA batteries so it's always on - even if the power, Wi-Fi, or cable go down.
When you return home, August Smart Lock senses your approach and automatically unlocks your door. There’s no need to reach for keys. August Smart Lock can also automatically lock your door when you leave, so rest assured your door is locked.
August replaces the interior portion of compatible deadbolts in about ten minutes, leaving exterior hardware unchanged. August works with Single Cylinder deadbolts, which are the most popular locks. Mortise, Integrated Lock and Handle, and Rim Cylinder locks are not compatible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this product work in all months, or just August?
It work all year arround... I gess it will work better on august.
How would you get in if you lose your phone or had your phone stolen?
The outside of the home is still a deadbolt lock that you fit a key into. The cylinders on the inside of the home and terms manually if you need to.
If someone knocks on door and i walk up to door on inside does it unlock the door before i know who is there? that would be unsafe.
No, because it knows that you aren't coming home, so it won't unlock. It only unlocks for you when you've gone past 200 ft. or so and then come back. The only way I could see this being a problem is if your home is a mansion and you take your phone to one end and then come back, although I think you can even adjust the distance in this case.
Add New FAQ
- Origin Australia
- Batteries 4 AA batteries required. (included)
Add New Resource