Get your classic albums off the shelf and into your MP3 player. The Audio-Technica AT-LP60 USB makes it easier than ever to transfer your albums to the digital realm with this new recording system. The AT-LP60 USB stereo turntable comes equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. The system also offers: state-of-the-art recording software - Audacity (for both MAC and PC), an integral dual-magnet Audio-Technica phono cartridge, a USB cable and adapter cables. The turntable also features a built-in switchable phono/line preamp that allows connection to a stereo system equipped with either a phono or line-level input.
- USB output: no special drivers required for direct connection to your computer (USB port located on back of item)
- Built-in switchable stereo phono/line level pre-amplifier. Permits use of turntable with stereo systems having either magnetic-phono inputs
- PC & Mac compatible
- Fully automatic operation keeps LPs scratch free
- Two speeds: 33 1/3 rpm and 45 rpm
- 2 speed turntable - 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs
- Change the speed or pitch of a recording…and more
- USB cable
- Dual RCA (female) to 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini-plug (male) stereo adapter cable
- Dual RCA (female) to 1/8" (3/5 mm) mini-plug (female) stereo adapter cable
- USB output—connects directly to your computer for plug-&-play use
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your LPs
- Fully automatic turntable operation with two speeds: 33 1/3, 45 RPM
- Professional aluminum platter
- Included cables connect to your stereo or powered speakers
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
CD-R or CD-RW writer for burning CDs & installation
Includes Audacity software for PC & Mac users
Mac running OS X 10.1 or later or PC running Windows (98 and above)
Frequently Asked Questions
If I purchase this turntable it will be primarily to convert my vinyl to MP3...Is there a better turntable for this? I like auto feature and price.
Don't really know... 'cause I bought this one... and I love it. Works great and I convert all my files to MP3's. You just need to download a codec for it. It's pretty easy... just be sure to follow the correct instructions for your system.
How do you plug the USB cable into the back of the turntable? Is that a shipping plug in the turntable port?
Hi Dr Steve, There is a specific USB outlet on the back of the unit to plug in the USB cable that comes with the unit. There are also the two short RCA cables hard wired to the unit for connecting to your receiver/amplifier. FYI, I've read that, as an option, using the RCA cables to connect to your PC instead of the USB cable works better for some folks, although I have not tried either method with this unit. When using the RCA cables and your PC or receiver/amplifier is more than one or two feet away from the turntable, you will need an RCA extension cable and, since RCA extension cables are typically male on both ends, you will also need two RCA butt connectors (female on both sides) to connect the extension cables to the hard wired ones on the turntable. Have fun! Rose
Does this model come with a spindle so you can stack records to play auto.
No... a spindle would not be helpful if you are recording records one side at a time.
Add New FAQ
- Power Supply Requirements 3W, 60 Hz, 120V AC
- Computer interface Vista or MAC OSX, USB 1.1 Compliant Windows XP
- USB Function A/D, D/A 16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain RIAA equalized, 36 dB nominal
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio >50 dB (DIN-B)
- Wow and Flutter Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)
- Turntable Platter Aluminum
- Speeds 45 RPM, 33-1/3 RPM
- Motor DC servo-controlled
- Type Fully automatic, Belt drive turntable
Add New Resource