The Audio-Technica BPHS1 is a mid-range to high-end headset designed specifically for on-air broadcasting use. Its headphones feature 40mm neodymium driver units and a closed-back circumaural ear cup design for background noise isolation while its microphone sports a cardioid polar pattern which is ideal for picking up speech with maximum intelligibility. Additionally, the BPHS1's adjustable cushioned headband provides added comfort.
The BPHS1 features 40mm neodymium drivers in its headphones for a frequency response of 20 - 20,000 Hz and excellent audio clarity while its closed-back circumaural ear cup design provides excellent noise isolation for improved clarity. Its cardioid polar pattern provides the BPHS1's microphone with excellent speech clarity while also rejecting off-axis sounds, ensuring only the user's voice is heard. Meanwhile, the BPHS1's adjustable cushioned headband ensures an ideal fit for any head size for comfort even during long use.
- 40mm neodymium driver units (headphones)
- Microphone sports a cardioid polar pattern for optimal speech clarity
- Adjustable cushioned headband for added comfort
- Closed-back circumaural ear cup design for background noise isolation
- Detachable cable (not included) features a 3-pin XLRM-type connector for the microphone and a ¼” 3-conductor for the headphones
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz (headphone), 40-20,000 Hz (microphone)
- 3 microphone windscreens included