The Audio-Technica ATH-M10 are low-end to mid-range professional monitor headphones meant specifically for studio recording use. Their 40mm dynamic driver units offer clear audio playback with a frequency response of 30 - 20,000 Hz while their closed-back circumaural cushioned ear cup design offers maximum noise isolation. Additionally, the ATH-M10s feature a long 3.0m (10') cord and snap-on 1/4" jack adapter.
The ATH-M10s' 40mm dynamic driver units are meant to provide optimal studio performance, focusing on audio clarity for more accurate mixing and monitoring. Their closed-back circumaural cushioned ear cup design further add to the ATH-M10s' audio clarity by offering extreme noise isolation, also ensuring that they will not taint further recording by minimizing audio bleed-through. Meanwhile, the ATH-M10s' 3.0m cord offers greater mobility for a more flexible recording environment while its included 1/4" jack adapter allows for greater jack flexibility.
- 40 mm drivers for audio clarity
- Frequency response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
- Closed-back circumaural cushioned ear cup design offers maximum noise isolation
- 3.0m (10') cable
- 3.5 mm (1/8") connector with an included snap-on 6.3 mm (1/4") adapter
- Adjustable headband for greater comfort
- Sensitivity: 100 dB