- 2.31 inch TFT LCD High resolution,Full HD 1920*1080P resolution video recording
- 140 degrees A+ grade high-resolution wide angle lens
- Seamless loop-cycle recording function / Motion detection function / G-sensor function
- Support TF memory card, up to 32GB
Please do use the original charger to connect the camera directly to your car charger for a few hours first and check again. Since the camera has probably run out of power now. Charging the camera via USB cable or other chargers is not recommended, since voltage from these charging methods is not fully compatible with the camera, which will even cause damage to the camera if charged that way.
- 1 x Car DVR
- 1 x Car Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Car Mount
- 1 x 32GB Kingston card
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the FPS?
The FPS Means: Frame per second.
What does cmos & tf card mean?
Cmos is the type of camera sensor that is used and it is solid state. Most, now days, are a cmos style. TF card is the type of memory card it uses. Like the one pictured with the camera. Most, if not all, modern dash cams use both these technologies so you should not worry about them. They highlight these items to up their feature count.
Can i use a powerbank to charge it?
No. Please do use the original car charger to charge it. Charging the camera via USB cable or other chargers is not recommended, since voltage from these charging methods is not fully compatible with the camera, which will even cause damage to the camera if charged that way.
Add New FAQ
- Power Built-in Battery, USB power adapter
- USB Port Power input / Data transmission
- Video record format AVC1, M-JPEG
- Video resolution 1920*1080 30FPS/1280*720 60FPS
- LENS Wide angle view 140 degree
- Optical format 1/2.5" 2M/5M pixel COMS
- Image Sensor 5M pixel CMOS image sensor
- Display 2.31 Inch Lcd Screen
Add New Resource