The ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 is a self-described, 'super high-end' video card from the company's Radeon series of products. It features dual-GPUs on a 750MHz bus and a maximum of 2GB of GDDR5 RAM. As with the lower-priced model the 4870 X2's paired processors run at 180 percent of the average performance of a single GPU card of the same type. The ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 uses 270 watts when operating at peak performance levels.
- 'Super high-end' video card
- Dual-GPUs on a 750MHz bus
- Up to 2GB of 900MHz GDDR3 RAM
- Performs at 180 percent of a single GPU card
- Uses 270 watts at peak performance levels