The ATI FirePro V8700 is billed as an "ultra high-end" video card for 3D workstations. It is identical to the V7750 in almost every way, with the exception of a boost in processing units and memory. The ATI FirePro V8700 runs 800 Unified Shader Engines, and handles the load of that processing with 1GB of GDDR5 memory. The increased memory speed and big leap in Unified Shader Engines means a much faster rendering process.
As with other FirePro series cards, it comes with 2 DisplayPort outputs and a Dual Link DVI-I output for multiple monitor support. Standard 3D rendering pipelines are supported, and certification for a variety of CAD and DCC applications is pending.
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 bus
- 1GB GDDR5 memory
- 800 Stream Processing Units
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering with 8-bit, 10-bit & 16-bit per RGB color component support
- Multi-sample and 24x Custom Filter Anti-Aliasing
- Microsoft DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.0 support
- Certification for many CAD and DCC applications pending
- 18-, 24-, and 30-bit displays at 2560x1600
Add New Logo