The Asus P7Q57-M DO is a mid-range Intel Q57 chipset motherboard meant specifically for business use. It features support for Intel Core i3, i5 and most i7 processor types and up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the P7Q57-M DO features native support for 1080p video (featuring both HDMI and DVI ports), EZ-Flash 2 BIOS update technology and Intel's vPro technology for unsurpassed remote management.
The P7Q57-M DO sports an LGA1156 socket type which allows for Intel i3-5xx, i5-6xx, i5-7xx and i7-8xx processors while also offering support for up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1600(O.C.), 1333 and 1066MHz. Its native 1080p support allows the P7Q57-M DO to output at 1920 X 1200 x 32Bpp @60Hz via HDMI and DVI with a max resolution of 2048 X 1536 X 32Bpp @75Hz via RGB while also providing multi-monitor support. Meanwhile, the P7Q57-M DO's EZ-Flash 2 technology allows for BIOS updates without the need for an installed operating system as it requires only a USB flash drive with the BIOS update on it while its Intel vPro technology allows the P7Q57-M DO to be accessed remotely even when the system is off or damaged.
- Intel Q57 Express Chipset
- LGA1156 socket supports Intel i3-5xx, i5-6xx, i5-7xx and i7-8xx processors
- Supports up to 16GB dual-channel DDR3 RAM support @ 1600(O.C.), 1333 and 1066MHz
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 (2.5GT/s), 2 x PCI
- 14 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (8 ports at mid-board, 6 ports at back panel)
- Natively supports 1080p output via HDMI, VGA, DVI
- EZ-Flash 2 technology for easy BIOS updates
- Intel vPro technology for remote manipulation in any state