The Asus P7P55 WS SuperComputer is a mid-range to high-end workstation motherboard based on Intel's P55 chipset. Offering support for Intel's Core i line of processors as well as Xeon 3400 series server processors, up to 16GB of RAM and either Nvidia SLI or ATI CrossFireX, the P7P55 WS SuperComputer is appropriate for mechanical, architectural, video design at their most demanding levels. Additionally, the P7P55 WS SuperComputer comes included with a G.P. Diagnosis card for out-of-the-box system diagnostics.
The P7P55 WS SuperComputer's LGA1156 socket type makes it compatible with any Intel Core i3, i5 or i7-8xx processor as well as Xeon 3400 server processors while its 4 DIMM slots allow for up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2133(O.C.), 1600, 1333 and 1066MHz. Its 4 PCIe 2.0 x16 expansion slots allow for up to 4 GPUs in either Nvidia SLI or ATI CrossFireX setups at x16/x16, x16/x8/x8 or quad x8. Meanwhile, the P7P55 WS SuperComputer's G.P. Diagnosis card allows users to perform system checks immediately after unpacking to ensure correct settings.
- LGA1156 socket supports Intel Core i3, i5 or i7-8xx and Xeon 3400 server processors
- Supports up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM @ 2133(O.C.), 1600, 1333 and 1066MHz
- Expansion slots: 4x PCIe 2.0 x16, 1x PCIe x16, 1x PCIe x1, 1x PCI
- Supports Nvidia SLI/ATI CrossFire multi-GPU setups
- 6 xSATA 3.0 Gb/s ports with RAID 0,1,5,10 support
- 2 x Realtek 81112L Dual Gb LAN
- Included G.P. Diagnosis card for precise system checking right out of the box