The Asus P7P55 LX is a mid-range motherboard based on Intel's P55 chipset. It features support for most Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors, ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU setups and up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the P7P55 LX sports Asus' Express Gate and MemOK! functions help to ensure easier component integration.
The P7P55 LX's LGA1156 CPU socket allows it to handle any Intel Core i3, i5 and i7-8xx processor type while its 4 DIMM slots allow for up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2200(O.C.), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz. Its two PCIe 2.0 x16 expansion slots and ATI CrossFireX capability allow the P7P55 LX to run two ATI graphics cards simultaneously in x8/x8 mode. Meanwhile, the P7P55 LX's Express Gate technology provides a simple operating system out of the box for instant internet connectivity and easier troubleshooting while its MemOK! function ensures memory compatibility at the push of a button, minimizing boot errors.
- LGA1156 socket supports Intel Core i3, i5 or i7-8xx processor types
- Supports up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM @ 2200(O.C.), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz
- ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU compatible
- Expansion slots: 2x PCIe 2.0 x16, 2x PCI Express 2.0 x1, 3x PCI
- 14 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (6 ports at mid-board, 8 ports at back panel)
- 6 xSATA 3.0 Gb/s ports
- Express Gate for out-of-the-box internet access
- MemOK! reduces memory-related boot errors