The Asus P7H57D-V EVO is a mid-range to high-end motherboard based on Intel's H57 chipset. It boasts support for Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors and up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the P7H57D-V EVO features 2 6.0Gb/s SATA ports, 1 eSATA port, Gigabit LAN, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 PCIe 2.0 x16 expansion slots and native support for 1080p high definition media and multiple monitors.
The P7H57D-V EVO's LGA1156 socket type supports any Intel i3-5xx, i5-6xx, i5-7xx and i7-8xx processor while also offering dual-channel DDR3 RAM support up to 16GB, with data transfer rates of 2133(O.C.) / 1600 /1333 / 1066 MHz. Its two 6.0Gb/s SATA ports allow for very fast data transfer rates while its 2 USB 3.0 ports provide data transfer rates of up to 5Gbit/s with USB 3.0 compatible devices (as opposed to USB 2.0's maximum data transfer rate of 480Mbit/s). Additionally, the P7H57D-V EVO's two PCIe 2.0 x16 lanes allow for ATI CrossFireX or Nvidia SLI dual GPU types while its 1080p media/multi-monitor support allow for maximum resolutions of 1920 x 1200@60Hz with HDMI/DVI and 2048 x 1536@75Hz via RGB.
- Intel H57 Express Chipset
- LGA1156 socket supports Intel i3-5xx, i5-6xx, i5-7xx and i7-8xx processors
- Supports up to 16GB dual-channel DDR3 RAM support @ 2133(O.C.) / 1600 /1333 / 1066 MHz
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (with CrossFireX/SLI support), 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 (5GT/s), 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 (2.5GT/s), 2 x PCI
- 12 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (8 ports at mid-board, 4 ports at back panel), 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (blue, at the back panel)
- Natively supports 1080p output via HDMI, VGA, DVI
- Gigabit LAN support
- 6 xSATA 3.0 Gb/s ports, 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports, 1 x eSATA 3Gb/s port