The Asus P7H55-V is a mid-range to high-end motherboard based on the Intel H55 chipset. It supports Intel's newest Core i3, i5 and some i7 processors as well as up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the P7H55-V features native support for 1080p video playback, sporting an RGB and HDMI port while Asus' Express Gate technology allows for easy system troubleshooting without the need for an installed operating system.
The P7H55-V's LGA1156 socket allows for any Intel i3-5xx, i5-6xx, i5-7xx and i7-8xx processor while also offering dual-channel DDR3 RAM support with data transfer rates of 2200(O.C.) / 2133(O.C.) / 1866(O.C.) / 1800(O.C.) / 1600(O.C.) / 1333 / 1066 MHz up to a maximum of 16GB. Its integrated graphics card supports full 1080p high definition video as well as multiple monitors via an HDMI (1920 x 1200 @60Hz) and RGB (2048 x 1536 @75Hz) port. Additionally, the P7H55-V's Express Gate technology provides an integrated operating system which allows for access to the internet and certain key utilities without having a fully installed operating system.
- Intel H55 Express Chipset
- LGA1156 socket supports Intel i3-5xx, i5-6xx, i5-7xx and i7-8xx processors
- Up to 16GB dual-channel DDR3 RAM support @ 2200(O.C.) / 2133(O.C.) / 1866(O.C.) / 1800(O.C.) / 1600(O.C.) / 1333 / 1066 MHz
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 3 x PCIe 2.0 x1 (2.5GT/s), 3 x PCI
- 12 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (6 ports at mid-board, 6 ports at back panel)
- Natively supports 1080p output via HDMI, VGA
- Gigabit Lan support
- Express Gate technology for quick system access