The Asus P7H55-M/USB3 is a mid-range to high-end motherboard based on Intel's H55 chipset. As its name suggests, the P7H55-M/USB3 features 2 USB 3.0/2.0 ports in addition to 10 USB 2.0/1.1 ports while also supporting Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors and up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the P7H55-M/USB3 features a Turbo Key for instant overclocking and Asus' Express Gate technology.
The P7H55-M/USB3 features the most up-to-date USB technology, allowing for up to 5Gbit/s transfer rates with USB 3.0 compatible devices (compared to USB 2.0's max transfer rate of 480Mbit/sec). Its LGA1156 socket type allows the P7H55-M/USB3 to handle Intel i3-5xx, i5-6xx, i5-7xx and i7-8xx processors while offering dual-channel DDR3 RAM support with data transfer rates of 2200(O.C.) / 2133 / 2000/ 1866 / 1800/ 1600/ 1333/ 1066 MHz. Meanwhile, the P7H55-M/USB3's Turbo Key feature allows you to use your systems power button as an overclock button for fast and easy overclocking while its Express Gate technology allows for internet access and use of certain key programs without an installed OS.
- Intel H55 Express Chipset
- LGA1156 socket supports Intel i3-5xx, i5-6xx, i5-7xx and i7-8xx processors
- Dual-channel DDR3 RAM support @ 2200(O.C.) / 2133 / 2000/ 1866 / 1800/ 1600/ 1333/ 1066 MHz
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 (2.5GT/s), 1 x PCI
- 10 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (6 ports at mid-board, 4 ports at back panel), 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (blue, at the back panel)
- Natively supports 1080p output via HDMI, VGA
- Turbo Key for easy overclocking
- Express Gate technology for quick system access