The Asus P7H55-M PRO is a mid-range to high-end based on the Intel H55 chipset. It features support for Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors and dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2133(O.C.)*/1333/1066 MHz (*Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory) while also offering native support for high definition media. Additionally, the P7H55-M PRO features EZ Flash 2 technology and Gigabit LAN.
The P7H55-M PRO's LGA1156 socket allows it to handle Intel i3-5xx, i5-6xx, i5-7xx and i7-8xx processor types as well as dual-channel DDR3 RAM to a maximum of 16GB. Its integrated graphics controller provides the P7H55-M PRO with native support for 1080p video playback, featuring an HDMI port (1920x 1200 @ 60Hz), a DVI-D output (1920x 1200 @ 60Hz) and a standard RGB port (2048x 1536 @ 75 Hz ). Meanwhile, the P7H55-M PRO's EZ Flash 2 technology allows for BIOS updating without the need of an installed OS, requiring only a USB drive and the BIOS upgrade.
- Intel H55 Express Chipset
- LGA1156 socket supports Intel i3-5xx, i5-6xx, i5-7xx and i7-8xx processors
- Dual-channel DDR3 RAM support @ 2133(O.C.)*/1333/1066 MHz (*Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory)
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1 (2.5GT/s), 2 x PCI
- 12 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (6 ports at mid-board, 6 ports at back panel)
- Natively supports 1080p output via HDMI, DVI-D and VGA
- Crystal-shaped heatsink for noiseless cooling
- EZ Flash 2 technology for easy BIOS updates