The Asus P7H55-M is a mid-range to high-end motherboard based on Intel's H55 chipset. It supports Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors, dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2200(O.C.) / 2133 / 2000/ 1866 / 1800/ 1600/ 1333/ 1066 MHz and 1080p HDCP-enabled HDMI. Additionally, the P7H55-M features Asus' Express Gate technology and a fanless design for quiet operation.
As it sports the LGA1156 socket type, the P7H55-M can handle Intel i3-5xx, i5-6xx, i5-7xx and i7-8xx processors while offering dual-channel DDR3 RAM support to a maximum of 16GB. The P7H55-M features Asus' Express Gate technology which is an integrated operating system which allows for quick access to the internet and certain essential applications before installing a full OS. Meanwhile, the P7H55-M's fanless design utilizes a crystal-shaped heatsink which features efficient heat exchange, resulting in completely silent cooling.
- Intel H55 Express Chipset
- LGA1156 socket supports Intel i3-5xx, i5-6xx, i5-7xx and i7-8xx processors
- Dual-channel DDR3 RAM support @ 2200(O.C.) / 2133 / 2000/ 1866 / 1800/ 1600/ 1333/ 1066 MHz
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 (2.5GT/s), 1 x PCI
- 12 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (6 ports at mid-board, 6 ports at back panel)
- Natively supports 1080p output via HDMI, VGA
- Crystal-shaped heatsink for noiseless cooling
- Express Gate technology for quick system access