The Asus P5G41T-M is a low-end to mid-range microATX motherboard similar to the Asus P5G41C-M LX. Offering HDMI support, the P5G41T-M also lacks the P5G41C-M LX's support for both DDR2 and DDR3 RAM (offering only DDR3 support). Otherwise, the two motherboards sport the same basic features, including an LGA775 CPU socket.
The P5G41T-M features an integrated Intel GMA X4500 graphics processor which provides support for DirectX 10 as well as full 1080p high definition media via HDMI (1920x1080 @60Hz) or RGB (2048x1536 @75Hz). Its two DIMM slots provide the P5G41T-M with support for up to 8GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 (O.C.), 1066 and 800 MHz. Additionally, the P5G41T-M's LGA775 CPU socket provides support for any Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium dual-core, Celeron dual-core or Celeron processor.
- LGA775 socket supports Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium dual-core, Celeron dual-core or Celeron processors
- Supports up to 8GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM @ 1333 (O.C.), 1066 and 800 MHz
- Intel GMA X4500 integrated graphics
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 1920X1080(@ 60Hz) and RGB with max. resolution 2048 x 1536 (@75Hz)
- 1 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
- 1708S 8-Channel AUDIO CODEC
- LAN: PCIe Gb LAN
- 3 year limited warranty