The Asus P5G41C-M LX is a low-end to mid-range microATX motherboard similar to the Asus P5G41C-M. The main difference between the P5G41C-M LX and P5G41C-M is that the P5G41C-M LX lacks the P5G41C-M's HDMI support. Otherwise, the two motherboards are the same as both sport an LGA775 CPU socket and support for up to 8GB of either DDR2 or DDR3 RAM.
The P5G41C-M LX's integrated Intel GMA X4500 graphics processor, though lacking HDMI, still offers support for DirectX 10 and features a maximum RGB resolution of 2048 x 1536 (@75Hz). Its LGA 775 CPU socket allows the P5G41C-M LX to handle Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium dual-core, Celeron dual-core and Celeron processors. Additionally, the P5G41C-M LX features 4 DIMM slots, two of which support up to 8GB of dual-channel DDR2 RAM (1066[O.C.], 800 and 667MHz) while the other two offer support for up to 8GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM (1333[O.C.], 1066 and 800 MHz).
- LGA775 socket supports Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium dual-core, Celeron dual-core or Celeron processors
- Supports up to 8GB of either dual-channel DDR2 RAM @ 1066(O.C.), 800 and 667MHz or DDR3 RAM @ 1333 (O.C.), 1066 and 800 MHz
- Intel GMA X4500 integrated graphics
- RGB out with max. resolution 2048 x 1536 (@75Hz)
- 1 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
- 1708S 8-Channel AUDIO CODEC
- LAN: PCIe Gb LAN