The Asus P5G41C-M is a low-end to mid-range microATX motherboard similar to the Asus P5G41-M LX. The main improvements that the P5G41C-M boast over the P5G41-M LX are: HDMI support, 8 channel audio support (as opposed to 6 channel) and DDR3 RAM support. Otherwise, the two motherboards sport the same basic features, including an LGA775 CPU socket.
The P5G41C-M's integrated Intel GMA X4500 graphics processor features support for DirectX 10 as well as 1080p HD playback with maximum display resolutions of 1920 x 1080(@ 60Hz) via HDMI and 2048 x 1536 (@75Hz) via RGB. Its 4 DIMM slots allow the P5G41C-M to handle up to 8GB of either dual-channel DDR2 or DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1066(O.C.), 800 and 667MHz (DDR2) and 1333 (O.C.), 1066 and 800 MHz (DDR3). Additionally, the P5G41C-M's LGA775 CPU socket allows it to utilizes any Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium dual-core, Celeron dual-core or Celeron processor.
- LGA775 socket supports Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium dual-core, Celeron dual-core or Celeron processors
- Supports up to 8GB of either dual-channel DDR2 RAM @ 1066(O.C.), 800 and 667MHz or DDR3 RAM @ 1333 (O.C.), 1066 and 800 MHz
- Intel GMA X4500 integrated graphics
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 1920 x 1080(@ 60Hz) and RGB with max. resolution 2048 x 1536 (@75Hz)
- 1 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI
- ALC887 8-Channel High-Definition Audio CODEC
- ASUS Turbo Key for simple overclocking