The Asus M4A78LT-M is a mid-range microATX motherboard based on AMD's 760G (northbridge) and SB710 (southbridge) chipsets. It features support for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM as well as an AM3 socket for support of AMD's most powerful multi-core processors. Additionally, the M4A78LT-M sports an integrated ATI Radeon 3000 graphics processor as well as ATI Hybrid CrossFireX support.
The M4A78LT-M's 4 DIMM slots provide support for up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1800(O.C.), 1600(O.C.), 1333 and 1066 MHz while its AM3 CPU socket provides support for any AMD Phenom II, Athlon II or Sempron 100 Series processor. Meanwhile, the M4A78LT-M's integrated ATI Radeon 3000 GPU provides native 1080p high definition media playback and multi-monitor support with three output types: HDMI, DVI and RGB while ATI Hybrid CrossFireX technology allows users to boost graphical performance as any discrete ATI card used will work together with the M4A78LT-M's integrated graphics for enhanced gaming performance.
- AM3 socket supports AMD Phenom II, Athlon II and Sempron 100 Series processors
- Supports up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM @ 1800(O.C.), 1600(O.C.), 1333 and 1066 MHz
- Integrated ATI Radeon 3000 graphics
- Video output: HDMI (1920 x 1080 @60Hz), DVI (1920 x 1200 @60Hz) and RGB (2048x1536 @85Hz)
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI 2.2
- Hybrid CrossFireX technology
- 12 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (6 ports at mid-board, 6 ports at back panel)