The Asus Xonar Essence STX is a high-end PC sound card designed to provide top-quality sound to and from any source, analogue or digital. It features a 124dB signal-to-noise ratio for quality far greater than that of integrated sound cards as well as an inbuilt headphone amp. Additionally, the Essence STX sports Hyper-Grounding circuitry and EMI shielding for analogue audio.
The Essence STX's 124dB signal-to-noise ratio allows it to reproduce audio at 64 times the clarity of standard onboard sound cards. Its integrated headphone amp allows the Essence STX to support headphones with up to 600ohms of impedance and with lower than 0.001% distortion for exceedingly clear headphone audio. Meanwhile, the Essence STX's Hyper-Grounding circuitry utilizes multi-layer PCB design to separate signal and noise, ensuring only the cleanest signals are transmitted while its EMI shielding ensures noise-free analogue audio.
- 124dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Integrated headphone amp
- Hyper-Grounding circuitry ensures cleaner audio
- EMI shielding ensures noise-free analogue audio
- Nichicon "Fine Gold" capacitors deliver rich bass and crystal-clear high frequencies
- OPAMP sockets allow simple, solder-less alteration
- PCI Express 1.0 (or higher) compatible