The Asus Xonar D2X is a mid-range to high-end PCI Express sound card with a signal-to-noise ratio of up to 118dB. It features Acoustics Echo Cancellation technology for improved online voice communication quality as compared to similar cards while its Dolby and DTS technologies ensure crisp sound quality in every situation. Additionally, the Xonar D2X's DS3D GX technology intuitively fixes gaming audio errors present on Windows Vista.
The Xonar D2X's Acoustics Echo Cancellation technology is capable of eliminating up to 40dB speaker echo return while suppressing background noises from being picked up by the user's microphone for optimal online voice chat quality. Its Dolby and DTS technologies include Dolby Pro Logic IIx which simulates 7.1 channels from 5.1 and 2 channel setups and DTS Interactive for real-time AC-3 encoding. Meanwhile, the Xonar D2X's 118dB signal-to-noise ratio for both audio in and audio out allows for the highest quality capable of being produced by a PC.
- Signal-to-noise ratio of up to 118dB
- Supports 7.1 channel setups
- Acoustics Echo Cancellation technology for improved online voice communication
- DS3D GX technology fixes Windows Vista-related sound issues
- Dolby Pro Logic IIx creates up to 7.1-channel surround sounds from stereo or 5.1 sources
- DTS Interactive for real time AC-3 encoding
- Dolby Digital Live converts PC or game audio content into Dolby Digital in real-time