The ASUS VS247H is a mid-range computer monitor with a 23.6" widescreen display and thin form factor. It is targeted at businesses in part because it has a guaranteed one-year production run, meaning that there is a larger supply available in case a need for replacement arises. This display uses LED backlighting with a 50,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 1920 x 1080 native resolution, and quick 2ms response time. Other features include preset modes that can be readily selected from the monitor's menu, and three formats of input (DVI-D, HDMI, VGA) for various device compatibilities. There is also an energy-saving function. This monitor is EPEAT certified (reduced environmental impact) as well as Energy Star compliant.
- TFT LCD with LED backlit display
- Native resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Ports: 1x VGA Port, 1x DVI-D Port, 1x HDMI Port
- Slim bezel
- Corporate Stable Model ensuring 1 year stable supply
- EPEAT Gold Certified
- 2ms response time
- Built-in power adapters
- 50,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
Frequently Asked Questions
Can it rotate to vertical position viewing?
No. It has a standard base, but it is capable of being wall mounted.
Add New FAQ
- Interface 1x HDMI Port, 1x DVI-D Port, 1x VGA Port
- Display Type Wide Screen TFT LCD w/ LED Backlight
- Max/Native Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Display 23.6"