The Asus PW191 is an entry-level 19" monitor with a native resolution of 1440 x 900. It features a 16:10 aspect ratio, 90-degree rotational ability and a Variable Swivel Angle design for optimal viewing from any angle. Additionally, the PW191 sports Asus' SPLENDID Video Intelligence Technology, inbuilt stereo speakers and an aluminum-alloy base.
The PW191's 16:10 aspect ratio makes webpage and document scrolling more comfortable than with media-oriented 16:9 monitors due to its greater height. Its ability to rotate 90 degrees allows the PW191 to view taller images at bigger sizes without clipping at the top or the bottom--a feature ideal for presentation use. Meanwhile, the PW191's SPLENDID Video Intelligence Technology optimizes overall display quality, including brightness and contrast enhancement, and a game mode with superior colour saturation.
- 19" TFT-LCD panel @ 1440 x 900
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- 90-degree rotational ability
- Variable Swivel Angle design
- SPLENDID Video Intelligence Technology
- Inbuilt stereo speakers
- Aluminum-alloy base
- 600:1 contrast ratio
- 8ms response time
- Asus PW191A - sports an 800:1 contrast ratio and a 5ms response time
- Asus PW191S - sports an 800:1 contrast ratio and a 5ms response time and lacks DVI