Introduced at CES 2009, the Eee D200 is an all-in-one router, NAS, net-top PC from Asus. With a built in Wireless N router that includes 4 Ethernet ports, the D200 features a lower end Atom N270 CPU, 2 GB of DDR2 memory, two internal disk drives, a built in 3.5" LCD touch panel, a slot loaded DVD writer, and 4 USB 2.0 ports for peripherals or additional storage. While underpowered for a usible PC, the N200 could better be described as a network media hub - able to store a massive amount of information, while still being able to run more complex networked services- all serviceable through the built in touch panel or standard input methods with the digital video output.
- CPU & RAM: Intel Atom N270, 2GB DDR2-533
- Storage: 2 internal drives (500GB or 1TB per drive), expandable through external drives
- Display: 3.5" touchscreen display, expandable with DVI connection on rear
- Optical: slot loaded DVD writer
- Expansion & Ports: 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x DVI, audio out, line in, microphone in, power, WAN Ethernet in, 4 x LAN Ethernet
- Dimensions & Weight: 275 x 98 x 208mm
Add New Resource