The R2Hv is a UMPC from Asus. At only 1.83 pounds, the R2Hv utilizes a 7" touchscreen and a full ultra low voltage Pentium M processor, including many business class functions that most UMPCs don't, such as handwriting support, fingerprint reader and a port duplicator. With a foldable external keyboard, the R2Hv presents an alternative to ultraportable laptops which may still be too cumbersome in the most extreme cases. This is the updated version of Asus' initial UMPC release, the Asus R2H.
- Platform: Centrino, Intel C2D
- Graphics: 7" widescreen w/ touch pannel (800 x 480) powered by the Intel GMA900 graphics chip
- Network connectivity: Integrated 802.11a/b/g, bluetooth 2.0 optional, Gigabit Ethernet optional
- I/O & Expansion: 1 x R2H Port Bar connector for external hub (S/PDIF, VGA, DC-in, 3 USB, LAN) / VGA function support via VGA Cable, 2x USB 2.0A ports, 1 x mini-USB2.0A port, 1 x Microphone, 1 x Headphone, 1 x AV (Audio + Video) out, 1 x RJ45 (Lan port)
- Battery: 2 and 4 cell Polymer Batteries included