Introduced in early May 2009, the Eee PC 1002HAE is a luxury model netbook from Asus. Similar in almost all respects to the 1002HA with its slim aluminum body, the 1002HAE features only slight improvments to reflect all of the positive change made to the 1000HE model. This includes an updated chicklet style keyboard - which improves the right shift placement and size compared to the older model - as well as the slightly more improved Intel Atom N280 CPU, which runs at a slightly improved 1.66GHz next to the older N270, which runs at 1.6GHz. Using the same 3.5 hour battery, the device weighs the exact same at a rather light 2.65 pounds. Currently available in Japan there is no North American launch date or MSRP.
- CPU/RAM: 1.66GHz Intel Atom N280, 1GB DDR2
- Display: 10" LED backlit screen, 1024 x 600px resolution, powered by integrated Intel GMA
- Storage: 160GB HDD
- Network: Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0
- Battery: 2-cell, 3.8 hour claimed runtime
- Dimensions & Weight: 10.39" (W) x 7.13" (D) x 1.09" (H), 2.65 pounds
Add New Resource