The Asus P5KPL-AM SE is an entry-level microATX motherboard based on Intel's G31 northbridge chipset. It features an LGA 775 CPU socket and support for up to 4GB of DDR2 RAM. Additionally, the P5KPL-AM SE sports a PCI-E x16 graphics expansion lane, integrated Intel GMA3100 graphics and integrated Realtek ALC662 audio with support for up to 6 channels of audio.
The P5KPL-AM SE's LGA 775 CPU socket allows it to be compatible with any Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Extreme or Core 2 Duo processor while its two DIMM slots allow it to handle up to 4GB of DDR2 RAM with data transfer rates of 1066(O.C), 800 or 667 MHz. Its integrated Intel GMA3100 graphics allow the P5KPL-AM SE to handle high-resolution video playback while its PCI-E x16 expansion slot allows for graphical upgrading. Meanwhile, the P5KPL-AM SE's integrated Realtek ALC662 audio provides support for more complex surround systems right out of the box.
- LGA 775 CPU socket supports Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Extreme and Core 2 Duo processors
- Supports up to 4GB of DDR2 RAM @ 1066(O.C), 800 or 667 MHz
- Integrated Intel GMA3100 graphics
- Integrated Realtek ALC662 audio with support for up to 6 channels of audio
- 1 x PCI-E 2.0 x16, 1 x PCI-E 2.0, 1 x PCI
- 2 x SATA II
- 4 x USB 2.0
Add New Resource