The Asus P5G41-M LE/CSM is a low-end to mid-range microATX motherboard meant specifically for workstation/office use. It features an LGA775 CPU socket which provides support for a variety of Intel processors from single to quad core as well as support for up to 8GB of DDR2 RAM. Additionally, the P5G41-M LE/CSM sports Asus' EPU (Energy Processing Unit) for more efficient power consumption.
The P5G41-M LE/CSM's LGA775 CPU socket makes it compatible with any Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium dual-core, Celeron dual-core or Celeron processor while its dual DIMM slots allow it to handle up to 8GB of dual-channel DDR2 RAM with data transfer rates of 1066(O.C.), 800 and 667MHz. Meanwhile, the P5G41-M LE/CSM's Asus EPU detects current PC loads and adjusts power accordingly, resulting in a more energy-efficient computer which is still able to achieve its full processing potential.
- LGA775 socket supports Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium dual-core, Celeron dual-core or Celeron processors
- Supports up to 8GB of dual-channel DDR2 RAM @ 1066(O.C.), 800 and 667MHz
- Video output: 1 x D-Sub + 1 x DVI
- 1x PCIe x16 graphics lane
- 6 Channel Audio support
- LAN: Gb Atheros PCIe
- Asus Energy Processing Unit