The Asus ENGTX560 TI DCII/2DI/1GD5 is a mid-range graphics processor that drastically improves upon the reference design for the Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti. It features an overclocked engine out of the box, Super Alloy Power technology and DirectCU II cooling technology. Additionally, the ENGTX560 TI DCII/2DI/1GD5 sports a number of overclocking technologies and tools.
The ENGTX560 TI DCII/2DI/1GD5's engine is overclocked to 830 MHz from the stock 820 MHz found on the reference design, resulting in improved gaming performance. Its Super Alloy Power technology provides the ENGTX560 TI DCII/2DI/1GD5 with a 15% performance boost, cooler performance by 35°C and a 2.5 times longer lifespan by way of a special alloy formula used in the construction of key components. Meanwhile, the ENGTX560 TI DCII/2DI/1GD5's DirectCU II cooling technology uses copper heat pipes in direct contact with the card to speed up heat dissipation for over 20% cooler performance while dual 80mm fans cool things down further.
- Engine overclocked to 830MHz for faster and smoother performance
- Speed up heat dissipation with doubled airflow via exclusive DirectCU dual fan design
- Pump up graphics performance with Super Alloy Power delivering a 15% performance boost, 2.5 longer lifespan and 35C cooler operation
- Crank up 50% faster clock speeds with exclusive Voltage Tweak
- Asus Smart Doctor OC software
- Video outputs: 2 x DVI, 1 x mini HDMI
- Video memory: GDDR5 1GB
Add New Resource