The ASUS DRW-24B1ST is capable of reading and writing data on DVD±R/±RW, DVDRAM formats. It is a power saving drive and allows you to permanently delete the data on rewritable discs. This provides you with flexibility and efficiency in terms of multimedia data storage and sharing.
- Allows you to permanently delete the data on rewritable discs
- Power saving drive
- Provides you with flexibility and efficiency in terms of multimedia data storage and sharing
- It is a revision of 90-D4CHVV-UB1080
- Write:DVD+R/-R: 24X DVD+RW/-RW: 8X/6X DVD+R/-R DL: 12X
- Read:DVD+R/-R(Single): 16X DVD+R/-R DL: 12X DVD+RW/-RW(Single): 12X
- DVD-R & DVD-R(DL): DAO/Incremental Recording
- DVD-RW: DAO/Restricted Overwriting/Incremental Recording
- Random Access Time: DVD - 150ms; CD - 150ms
Frequently Asked Questions
Can i install a OS (windows 7) through this?
Yes! You can just set your Bios to (DVD or CD) as "first boot" then turn it on open drive load CD "OS" Windows/Linux whatever your flavor and it will work.
Is this 3.5 inches? If so, do I need a 3.5-Inch to 5.25-Inch Mounting Kit Bracket?
This is not a 3.5" drive. So the bracket is not an issue if you have a desktop PC computer with a bay slot for 5.25" slot.
Add New FAQ
- Drive Type Internal DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive
- CD-R/RW DAO/TAO/SAO/Packet Write
- Interface SATA
Add New Resource