The Asus AIO PC ET2400XVT is a high-end, all-in-one computer. Standard computers are usually found as a monitor and tower case to house the components. all-in-one computers are not like this and instead have all the of the computer's hardware built-in with the monitor as one unit.
As a high-end system, the Asus AIO PC ET2400XVT is capable of most typical home computer tasks at a very high level of performance. The system utilizes an Intel i7-740QM processor, a maximum of 8GBs of DDR3 memory, and an NVIDIA GTX460M 1.5G graphics card. These components are capable of high definition video, office programs, and almost all games on high settings that were available at the time of the computer's release. Other hardware include a 1TB internal hard drive, a 1.3Megapixel camera, wireless keyboard and mouse, HDMI input, and 3D glasses for 3D video available from the NVIDIA video card. The computer also has a blu-ray player.
The computer's display is 23.6 inches and capable of high definition (1080p) and multi-touch input. Software optimizations include SonicMaster for audio improvements, and ASUS's Super Hybrid Engine for CPU performance increases. The system includes Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit operating system and a limited version of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- dimensions: 582 x 495 x 50 mm
- weight: 13 kg
- display dimensions: 23.6" (59.9cm) Wide Screen
- display resolution: 1920x1080 (Full HD), 16:9 ratio
- operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
- processor: Intel Core i7-740QM (quad core)
- memory: DDR3 1333Mhz, 4-8GB
- graphics: NVIDIA GTX460M 1.5G
- hard drive options: 1TB
- multi-touch screen
- SonicMaster audio
- ASUS Super Hybrid engine
- blu-ray player
- built-in 1.3 MP camera and microphone
- two USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports
- one 4-in-1 card reader
- HDMI input
- mouse and keyboard included
- back stand or wall mountable
- user upgradable, removable back panel
- available in black