The Asus AIO PC ET2400INT is an all-in-one computer targeted at home users looking for a high quality entertainment and general use system. All-in-one computers are different than traditional computers by housing everything within the monitor as a complete unit instead of having an additional tower.
This model has a 23.6 inch screen and several options to choose from depending on the needs of the user. Internal hard drive space can be 500GB, 750GB, or 1TB, and memory options range between 2-8GBs of DDR3. Processor options are IntelCore i3 and i5, with graphics also upgradable to 1GB of video memory up from the NVIDIA 310M's 512M. Depending on the choice of hardware, performance and pricing will vary. Although most programs will run on the lower-end hardware, gaming programs will vary significantly and newer games will likely run poorly even on the higher-end hardware options.
Several other hardware features are included in the system as standard. These include a built-in camera and microphone, wireless capability and wireless mouse/keyboard, and several standard input and output ports. Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit operating system is also included along with limited versions of Microsoft Word and Excel. Unique to this model, at the time of its release, is a removable panel at the rear of the system that allows user to upgrade components, such as memory, themselves.
- dimensions: 582 x 495 x 50 mm
- weight: 13 kg
- display dimensions: 23.6" (59.9cm) Wide Screen
- display resolution: 1920x1080 (Full HD), 16:9 ratio
- operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
- processor: Intel Core i3 or Intel Core i5
- memory: DDR3 1066Mhz, 2-8GB
- graphics: NVIDIA 310M 512M or 1GB
- hard drive options: 500GB, 750GB, 1TB
- multi-touch screen
- SonicMaster audio
- dvd and blu-ray player
- built-in 0.3 MP camera and microphone
- six USB 2.0 ports
- one 4-in-1 card reader
- user upgradable
- mouse and keyboard included
- available in black