The ASRock P67 Transformer is a mid-range to high-end ATX motherboard similar to the ASRock P67 Professional. The Transformer sports only one PCI-E x16 expansion slot while the Professional sports three and also sports fewer SATA3 and USB 3.0 connectors/ports than the Professional. Otherwise, the two motherboards sport similar features, including an LGA 1155 CPU socket, support for up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM and 7.1 channel audio support.
The P67 Transformer's LGA 1155 CPU socket makes it compatible with any of Intel's second generation Core i3, i5 or i7 processors while its four DIMM slots allow it to handle up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2600+(OC),2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz. Meanwhile, the P67 Transformer's SATA3 connectors and USB 3.0 ports allow it to transfer data internally and externally at speeds of 6Gbps and 5Gbps, respectively.
- LGA 1155 CPU socket supports Intel Core i7, i5, i3 processors
- Supports 32GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz
- 7.1 channel Realtek ALC892 integrated audio
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots, 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 2 x PCI slots
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports