The ASRock P67 Professional is a high-end ATX motherboard based on Intel's P67 chipset and aimed at enthusiasts. It features an LGA 1155 CPU socket as well as support for up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the P67 Professional boasts four USB 3.0 ports with an additional front header, six SATA3 connectors and support for up to four AMD or Nvidia graphics cards.
The P67 Professional's LGA 1155 CPU socket provides it with support for second generation Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors while its four DIMM slots allow it to handle up to 32GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz. Its SATA3 connectors allow for internal data transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps, allowing SSDs to be fully utilized. Meanwhile, the P67 Professional's 4-way CrossFireX and Quad SLI support allows for extreme graphical performance suitable for the most demanding games.
- LGA 1155 CPU socket supports Intel Core i7, i5, i3 processors
- Supports 32GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz
- 4-way CrossFireX, Quad-SLI support
- 7.1 channel Realtek ALC892 integrated audio
- 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots, 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 2 x PCI slots
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 8 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports, 4 x rear USB 3.0 Ports, 1 x front USB 3.0 header