The ASRock P67 Pro3 is a mid-range to high-end ATX motherboard similar to the ASRock P67 Pro. The sole, yet significant, improvement that the P67 Pro3 boasts over the Pro is its two USB 3.0 ports. Otherwise, the two motherboards sport the same basic features including and LGA 1155 CPU socket, support for up to 32GB of RAM, SATA3 connectors and a PCI-E x16 expansion slot.
The P67 Pro3's LGA 1155 CPU socket allows it to handle any of Intel's second generation Core i3, i5 or i7 processors while its four DIMM slots allow it to handle up to 32GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz. Meanwhile, the P67 Pro3's SATA3 and USB 3.0 connectors/ports offer very fast data transfer rates (6Gbps and 5Gbps, respectively) with compatible SATA and USB products.
- LGA 1155 CPU socket supports Intel Core i7, i5, i3 processors
- Supports 32GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz
- 7.1 channel Realtek ALC892 integrated audio
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 3 x PCI slots
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 8 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports, 2 x USB 3.0 Ports