The ASRock P67 Pro is a mid-range to high-end ATX motherboard based on Intel's P67 chipset. It features an LGA 1155 CPU socket and boasts support for up to 32GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the P67 Pro sports a single PCI-E x16 expansion slot, Gigabit LAN, two SATA3 connectors and 7.1 channel HD audio support.
The P67 Pro's LGA 1155 CPU socket allows it to utilize any of Intel's second generation Core i3, i5 and i7 processors while its four DIMM slots allow it to handle up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz. Meanwhile, the P67 Pro's SATA3 connectors allow for internal data transfer rates of 6Gbps with compatible hard drives while offering support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 and RAID 5.
- LGA 1155 CPU socket supports Intel Core i7, i5, i3 processors
- Supports 32GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz
- 7.1 channel Realtek ALC892 integrated audio
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 3 x PCI slots
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 8 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports