The ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 is a high-end ATX motherboard based on Intel's P67 chipset. It features an LGA1155 CPU socket and supports up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the P67 Extreme4 Gen3 sports two PCI-E 3.0 slots (and a PCI-E 2.0 slot), supporting Nvidia 3-Way SLI and AMD 3-Way CrossFireX graphics setups while SATA3 connectors and USB 3.0 ports ensure fast data transfer rates internally and externally.
The P67 Extreme4 Gen3's LGA1155 CPU socket allows it to handle any Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor in the LGA1155 package while its 4 DIMM slots allow for up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz. Its PCI-E 3.0 slots offer support of next-generation GPUs when the P67 Extreme4 Gen3 is equipped with an Ivy Bridge CPU while offering 100% backwards compatibility with PCI-E 2.0 and 1.0 cards. Meanwhile, the P67 Extreme4 Gen3's Nvidia 3-Way SLI and AMD 3-Way CrossFireX support offers extended graphical capability suitable for the hardcore gaming crowd.
- LGA1155 CPU socket supports Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors
- Supports up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz
- Nvidia 3-Way SLI and AMD 3-Way CrossFireX support
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots, 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 2 x PCI slots
- 2 x Rear USB 3.0 ports, 1 x Front USB 3.0 header
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, 4 x SATA2 3.0 Gb/s connectors
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 9.6-in, 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm