The ASRock P67 Extreme4 is a high-end ATX motherboard based on Intel's P67 chipset. It sports an LGA 1155 CPU socket type as well as support for up to 32GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the P67 Extreme4 boasts three USB 3.0 ports, four-way CrossFireX support, Quad SLI support and two SATA3 6.0Gbps connectors.
The P67 Extreme4's LGA 1155 CPU socket allows it to handle any second generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor while its four DIMM slots provide it with support for up to 32GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz. Its three- and four-way CrossFireX and SLI support allow the P67 Extreme4 to handle up to four graphics cards simultaneously for extreme gaming performance. Meanwhile, the P67 Extreme4's USB 3.0 ports and SATA3 connectors allow for extremely fast data transfer rates internally and externally.
- LGA 1155 CPU socket supports Intel Core i7, i5, i3 processors
- Supports 32GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz
- Four-way CrossFireX support, Quad SLI support
- 7.1 channel Realtek ALC892 integrated audio
- 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots, 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 2 x PCI slots
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors
- 3 x USB 3.0 ports