The P55 Deluxe3 is a mid-range ATX motherboard from ASRock, released in February 2010. This board features support for multi-core Intel processors and is compatible with multiple graphics card through both SLI and CrossFireX technology. USB 3.0, SATA 6 Gb/s and eSATA3 connectivity options are built-in for high-speed storage options.
The ASRock P55 Deluxe3 is based on Intel’s LGA 1156 socket, enabling Core i3/i5/i7 and Pentium processors. A total of 4 DDR3 memory slots are available with a maximum capacity of 16 GB. With dual PCI Express x16 slots, users can utilize multiple graphics cards at once for increased performance. 7.1 surround sound is built into the P55 Deluxe3, eliminating the need for a separate sound card. While only two SATA 6 Gb/s connectors are built-in, an additional 6 SATA 3 Gb/s are available. The manufacturer includes a diverse package of exclusive software, including tools to instantly boot a computer and overclock the system’s processor from Windows.
- LGA 1156 socket for Intel processors
- 100% Japanese-made capacitors
- V8 + 2 power phase design
- Nvidia SLI & AMD CrossFireX support
- 2x PCI-E x16 slots
- DDR3 2600+(OC) MHz memory support
- 4x DIMM slots, 16 GB max. memory
- 2 x SATA3 6 Gb/s connectors
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x eSATA3 port
- Gigabit LAN
- 7.1 CH HD Audio
- ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC DNA, Good Night LED, Multi-Speed Fan Control, OC Tuner, IES
- Windows 7 / 64-bit compliant