The N68C-SE is an entry-level micro ATX motherboard from ASRock. As an AMD-based product, this board features support for up to quad-core Phenom II CPUs. Graphics are built-in by Nvidia, and users can choose between DDR2 or DDR3 modules when it comes to adding memory. A variety of software is included for overclocking and system tweaking.
The ASRock N68C-SE features support for the AM2/AM2+ and AM3 CPU socket, meaning a wide range of multi-core AMD processors are compatible with this board. An Nvidia GeForce 7025 graphics card is integrated, which comes with DX9.0 support for games and 256 MB of shared memory. A single PCI Express x16 slot is free for those wanting to add their own graphics card. 5.1 channel HD audio comes standard, and expansion is primarily enabled by 4 ready-to-use USB 2.0 ports. Ethernet is available in 10/100 mode only, as a gigabit option is unavailable.
- AM2+/AM2/AM3 socket support
- Integrated NVIDIA GeForce 7025 graphics
- DX9.0, Pixel Shader 3.0 & 256MB shared memory
- 1 x PCI Express x 16 slot
- 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors
- RAID support
- 10/100 Ethernet
- 5.1 CH HD Audio
- ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver, OC DNA