The N68C-S UCC is an entry-level motherboard from ASRock, engineered for multi-core AMD processors. This micro ATX board supports DDR3/DDR2 memory, has built-in Nvidia graphics and automated CPU core unlocking.
The ASRock N68C-GS UCC is designed for use with numerous AMD CPUs, including the latest Phenom II 6 core processors. ASRock includes a straight-forward method of unlocking additional CPU cores through the BIOS. For example, a quad core CPU can be converted into a 6 core CPU. Graphics are provided by the Nvidia GeForce 7025, eliminating the need for a separate video card. DDR3 and DDR2 memory modules are compatible, allowing users greater flexibility when it comes to system RAM. In terms of connectivity and storage, USB 2.0 and SATA 3 Gb/s are fully supported. In addition, the manufacturer includes software for basic overclocking and instant boot purposes.
- Phenom II X6 6-Core CPU Ready
- Supports UCC feature (Unlock CPU Core)
- Hyper Transport 2000 MT/s
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600 / DDR2 1066
- DDR2 Memory Module Compatibility
- Integrated NVIDIA® GeForce 7025 graphics
- DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0, Max. shared memory 256MB
- Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC DNA, ASRock OC Tuner
- Supports Intelligent Energy Saver (Up to 15% CPU Power Saving)