The N68C-GS UCC is an entry-level micro ATX motherboard from ASRock, designed for use with multi-core AMD processors. This board supports DDR3 memory, features gigabit Ethernet and has built-in Nvidia graphics.
The ASRock N68C-GS UCC is compatible with a wide range of AMD CPUs, including high-end Phenom II 6 core processors. Integrated video is provided by the Nvidia GeForce 7025 chipset; a DirectX 9 capable graphics processor. 5.1 HD surround sound is also built-in, making this board a good choice for those looking to build an HTPC. Both DDR3 and DDR2 memory modules are supported, allowing users to reuse components from previous system builds. USB 3.0 and SATA 6 Gb/s connections are not available on the N68C-GS UCC, however USB 2.0 and SATA 3 Gb/s are fully supported. In addition, a variety of proprietary ASRock software is included for basic overclocking purposes.
- Phenom II X6 6-Core CPU Ready
- Supports UCC feature (Unlock CPU Core)
- Hyper Transport 2000 MT/s
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1600 / DDR2 1066
- Integrated NVIDIA GeForce 7025 graphics, DX9.0 VGA, Pixel Shader 3.0, Max. shared memory 256MB
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Supports ASRock Instant Boot, Instant Flash, ASRock OC Tuner, Intelligent Energy Saver, OC DNA