The ASRock N68-GS UCC is a low-end to mid-range microATX motherboard based on the NVIDIA GeForce 7025 northbridge and nForce 630a southbridge chipsets. It features an AM2/AM2+/AM3 CPU socket for compatibility with a broad range of AMD processors as well as support for up to 8GB of DDR2 RAM. Additionally, the N68-GS UCC sports integrated Nvidia graphics.
The N68-GS UCC's AM2/AM2+/AM3 compatible CPU socket provides support for AMD Phenom FX, Phenom, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core, Athlon X2 Dual-Core, Athlon 64, Sempron processors (AM2/AM2+) as well as support for multi-core Phenom II and Athlon II processors (AM3). However, AM2+ and AM3 processors will not perform optimally in an AM2 CPU capable socket due to its front-side bus speed restrictions. The N68-GS UCC's two DIMM slots support up to 8GB of dual-channel DDR2 RAM with data transfer rates of 1066, 800, 667 and 533MHz. Meanwhile, the N68-GS UCC's integrated Nvidia GeForce 7025 graphics processor provides support for Pixel Shader 3.0 and DirectX 9.0 as well as a maximum resolution of 1920x1440 @ 60Hz via VGA.
- AM2/AM2+/AM3 CPU socket provides support for AMD Phenom FX, Phenom, Athlon 64 FX, Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core, Athlon X2 Dual-Core, Athlon 64, Sempron, Phenom II X6/X4/X3/X2, Athlon II X4/X3/X2 processors
- Supports a max of 8GB of DDR2 RAM @ 1066, 800, 667 and 533MHz
- 1 x PCI Express x16, 1 x PCI Express x1, 2 x PCI
- 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors with support for RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, RAID 5 and JBOD)
- 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- Integrated NVIDIA GeForce 7025 graphics
- Unlock CPU Core technology boosts processor performance