The ASRock M3A760GMH is a mid-range microATX motherboard based on the AMD RS780L northbridge and AMD SB710 southbridge chipsets. It features an AM3 CPU socket as well as support for up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the M3A760GMH sports AMD Radeon 3000 integrated graphics, a PCI-E x16 expansion slot and 7.1 channel HD audio support.
The M3A760GMH's AM3 CPU socket allows it to handle any AMD Phenom II X6, X4, X3, X2 (except 920 / 940), Athlon II X4, X3, X2 or Sempron processor while its four DIMM slots allow it to handle up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1800(OC), 1600(OC), 1333, 1066 and 800 MHz. Meanwhile, the M3A760GMH's integrated AMD Radeon 3000 graphics provide it with out-of-the-box support for high definition media playback while a PCI-E x16 expansion slot allows for further graphical upgrade with a discrete graphics processor.
- AM3CPU socket supports AMD Phenom II X6, X4, X3, X2 (except 920 / 940), Athlon II X4, X3, X2 and Sempron processors
- Supports 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1800(OC), 1600(OC), 1333, 1066 and 800 MHz
- AMD Radeon 3000 integrated graphics
- 7.1 channel Realtek ALC892 integrated audio
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot, 2 x PCI slots
- 5 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors
- HDMI, DVI and VGA video out