The ASRock K8NF3-VSTA is an entry-level ATX motherboard based on the NVIDIA nForce3 250 chipset. It features a Socket 754 CPU socket and supports up to 2GB of DDR RAM. Additionally, the K8NF3-VSTA sports inbuilt 7.1-channel audio support, four ready-to-use USB 2.0 ports, ASRock's Hybrid Booster overclocking technology and four PCI slots.
The K8NF3-VSTA's Socket 754 CPU socket allows it to handle any AMD Athlon 64 or Sempron processor while its two DIMM slots allow it to handle up to 2GB of DDR RAM with data transfer rates of 400, 333 or 266 MHz. Additionally, the K8NF3-VSTA's Hybrid Booster overclocking technology provides users with access to advanced overclocking options while built in safety features help to prevent hardware damage due to overclocking.
- ATX form factor
- NVIDIA nForce3 250 chipset
- Socket 754 CPU socket supports AMD Athlon 64 and Sempron processors
- Inbuilt 7.1-channel audio support
- ASRock's Hybrid Booster overclocking technology
- 4x ready-to-use USB 2.0 ports
- 4x PCI slots
- 1 x AGP 8X slot