The ASRock K8A780LM is a socket 754 motherboard for AMD Athlon 64 and Sempron processors, coming with AMD RS 780L and SB710 chipsets.
The K8A780LM has the ability to support ATI Hybrid CrossFireX, as well as supporting Dual VGA Output with DVI-D and D-Sub ports. It also comes with a PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, and supports both United Overclocking technology and Hyper-Transport technology, working to keep your system running quickly and safely. This system comes featuring a maximum system memory of 2GB, and supports Plug-and Play technology and SmartBIOS. It also comes with a support CD with antivirus software, drivers, and utilities.
- AMD motherboard
- supports AMD Athlon 64 and Sempron processors
- AMD RS 780L and SB710 chipsets
- ATI Hybrid CrossFireX
- Dual VGA Output with DVI-D and D-Sub ports
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot
- United Overclocking Technology
- Hyper-Transport technology
- 2GB memory
- micro ATX form factor
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP